The Twisted X® Kid’s Kicks collection showcases a fun range of color and patterns on a fun profile. Handcrafted with unique materials, the Kicks will be the reliable go-to pair when you want to express your personality. Featuring a removable footbed and a padded tongue and lining mixes together a perfect balance of style and comfort. Showcasing molded rubber that is blended with eco-friendly rice husks, making a one-of-a-kind, sustainable outsole all while still providing unmatched stability and durability you need to carry you from one adventure to the next. These Kicks mix together a perfect balance of style and comfort.
- Merino wool is a durable, eco-friendly material made from renewable and natural biodegradable fibers sheared from Australian Merino sheep.
- Padded tongue upper and interior lining for added comfort.
- Elastic gore tongue panels provide option to wear as slip-on or lace up.
- Lightweight, removable EVA footbed, for optimal comfort.
- Molded rubber outsole infused with rice husk from repurposed agricultural byproduct provides durability. Rice husk is renewable, durable, natural, all while being carbon positive.