The Men’s Casual Chukka Driving Moc is a true Twisted X® original! Handcrafted with eco-friendly cork, the Chukka Driving Moc makes an unforgettable statement about true comfort and style in casual footwear. Blending together a traditional open-laced chukka profile, with bamboo laces, moc toe design, and integrated comfort technology that provides timeless quality and style. The Twisted X® CellSole® comfort technology, integrated into the footbed, provides all day cushion and support. The composite XD insole, Twisted X® CellSole® footbed, and the Twisted X® Driving Moc outsole, combine to produce one of the most comfortable, ankle high casual shoes you can find. Featuring integrated, molded rubber that is blended with eco-friendly rice husks, making a one-of-a-kind, sustainable outsole. From a relaxing stroll, to spending the entire day on your feet, Twisted X® Driving Mocs will have you redefining comfort.
- Eco-friendly CorkTWX® upper.
- CorkTWX® material is natural, lightweight and breathable that is safely harvested from cork trees. The natural cork material showcases unique markings, all while being renewable and carbon positive.
- Migration from nylon and/or cotton laces to 100% bamboo laces.
- As a migration from traditional nylon lining, ecoLINING features ecoTWX® material that is made with 100% P.E.T., furthering eco conscious efforts.
- CellSole® footbeds made from patented cell comfort technology, are antibacterial, moisture-wicking and removable.
- Composite insole provides unrivaled support and stability.
- Integrated rice husk and molded rubber outsole made from repurposed agricultural byproduct, provides durability.